The Social Robot (TSR) was founded in 2009 as a way to provide individuals and companies with high-quality writing, editing, and social media services. With a knack for grammar, research, and everything in between, owner Bethaney Wallace helps companies of all sizes create quality, custom print, web, and social media material.
The Social Robot is syndicated by Google News under The Social Robot and Business2Community under Bethaney Wallace.
Bethaney Wallace has been writing and editing professionally for more than four years. After receiving her bachelor’s degree in English from Kansas State University, she expanded her newspaper and magazine abilities into a full-time operation. Now working through The Social Robot, she provides a variety of writing services, such as blogging, ghostwriting, format editing, print writing and editing, blog and social media management, and more.
Working from her home office with a lovely park view, Bethaney enjoys the flexibility to create her own schedule while doing what she loves. In her free time, she can be found drinking tea, working on new DIY projects, wrangling her two rowdy cats, and maxing out her library card.
Check out the portfolio page to see her clips.
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS: Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and Creative Writing, August 2010
- Herder Institut Leipzig, Germany: language program, June 2010
- Facebook Marketing Bootcamp, 2011
- South by Southwest Interactive Attendee, 2012
- Search Marketing Expo volunteer and attendee, 2012
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East 2012 Q&A Moderator
- Featured Member of the National Association of Women Business Owners 2012
- Best nonfiction essay, Touchstone Literary Magazine, 2010
- Best editor, Kansas State Collegian, 2010
- Kansas Scholastic Press Association regionals judge, 2010