- Posts should ideally be 400-600 words
- Posts should be within the topics of social media, technology trends, copywriting, blogging, or internet marketing.
- Guest contributors should provide a royalty-free photo for inclusion as well. stock.xchng and everystockphoto are great resources.
- Post proposals and the post themselves must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors.
- Guest bloggers get a 15-20 word bio at the end of their article. They are allowed one link in the bio. These links cannot be to direct competitors of The Social Robot, who are offering the same services in the United States and Canada.
- No links allowed in the content, unless it directly relates to the article’s content as a source and is not for self-promotional purposes.
- Any violations of the points above will result in the article getting kicked back. Articles will not be published if they don’t meet this criteria.
To submit a guest blog or article idea, please use the contact us page form. We look forward to reading your posts!