Want to Work With Us?
If you think we’d be a good team, feel free to contact us by using the contact form. We usually respond within 24 hours. Rates are estimates and vary according to each individual client’s needs. Discounts given for continuous work, bundle of services, or with a monthly retainer agreement. Price sheet available upon request.
With a monthly retainer, a minimum amount of work is completed weekly or monthly for a set price.
Invoices are set via PayPal bi-weekly or monthly and are paid via PayPal or by check.
- Website Copy: Interesting and engaging copy for websites (including product descriptions) of any size and type, from caviar e-commerce site to dyslexia awareness (You name it, we’ve probably written about it)
- Ghost-blogging: Blog entries for your blog or website’s news section
- Article Marketing: Keyword-rich articles for publication on your website or an article marketing site
Monthly retainer recommended.
- Content & Website Promotion: Promotion of your website, content, or blog on social media outlets, forums, and blogs.
- Social Media Optimization and Strategy Consulting: Provide recommendations on how to better implement social media as part of an overall online marketing campaign.
- Monthly Social Media Management: Monthly report of recommended activity on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Digg; overview of insights, new fans/followers, and feedback about your company on-line
- Social Media Set-up: Set-up of social media accounts, including Facebook pages and profiles (with customized tabs and images, if needed), Twitter accounts, and any other social media profile, from Formspring to MySpace.
- Customized Twitter Backgrounds
Monthly retainer recommended.
- Website Analysis: Overview of website, including SEO methods, layout, navigation, and overall content
- Site Map Generation: Generation of a sitemap.xml file for your website
- Analytics Set-up: Set-up on Google Analytics, complete with customized profiles and automatic report generation, if needed
- Monthly Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Regular website maintenance with a monthly report of suggested changes
- Monthly Sponsored Search (Pay-Per-Click) Management: Regular account maintenance with a monthly report of account status and ad spend
- Sponsored Search Ad Copy and Campaign Set-Up: Available on the 4 major search engines- Google, Ask, Microsoft, and Yahoo
- Resume and Cover Letters: Revision or From Scratch
- Professional Bios: A one-page summary of the stuff you are good at– great for public speakers, conference presenters, self-employed business owners, and press requests
- Simple HTML and CSS websites
- PayPal or Google Checkout E-Commerce Set-Up
- WordPress Page Design and Troubleshooting
- Affiliate Store Set-Up and Affiliate Link Management
- Basic Advertisements for Print or Online
- Direct Mail Postcards, Newsletters, and Flyers
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Notepad ++
- Some CSS and PHP
- Some Spanish and German